Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Funny Omegle conversation.

I love going on Omegle and messing with people. Here is a funny conversation i just had:



You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hey
Stranger: I was just hit on by a 50 year old male from italy.
Stranger: Cleanse me.
You: Awesome. I was just hit on by a 29 year old from China.
You: I sent him a picture of a walrus, I said it was me.
Stranger: HA
You: He left.
Stranger: I had a friend who did that once.
Stranger: Although it was a picture of a walrus hugging a shark.
You: yeah?
Stranger: Shark didn't like that.
You: That sounds like a violent picture.
Stranger: It's cute!
Stranger: Walrus just wanted a hug!
You: Oh.
You: Yeah.
You: Lol
You: My mom threw me out yesterday:(
Stranger: That's really sad!
Stranger: You can come to my house! :D
You: yeah.
You: Lol
You: She caught me smoking.
You: It's a loing story
You: *Long
You: can i tell it?
Stranger: Sure!
You: Okay.
You: It was a usual day for me, I was just hanging out with my friends and having a good time. My mom never liked my friends but they were the only people there for me after my dad died ten months ago.
You: They were a bad crowd. I knew they were, but they were also my crowd and I liked them. We had fun laughing and hanging out around the local park.
Stranger: What was the local park called?
You: One day my friend got a jint. I was nervous but I had to try it, I'd look like an idiot if I didn't! I mean EVERYONE was trying! I took a smoke and felt awful but played it off cool.
You: It was called Nilbog.
You: Anyways, my mom came over a that moment. She was probably coming to check on me. She froze.
You: I didn't know what to say so i didn't say anything, neither did my friends.
You: She took me home teary eyed without saying a word. When we got home we had a screaming argument and that's when my mom got scared she said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel aire"
Stranger: YES
Stranger: WIN
You: know.
You: *I know.
Stranger: I was SO waiting for that!
You: I'm awesome.
You: And Nilbog was mad eup too. It's from a movie you never want to see.
You: *Made
You: *Up
Stranger: You have officially made my day.
Stranger: Thank you good sir or madam.
You: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment